Time & Location
Jul 06, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
About the Event
This event has ended but incase you missed it, please register and a recording of the conversation will be provided.
In the wake of the SCOTUS decision regarding Roe v Wade, there is tremendous concern about reproductive health rights. What might not be so evident is the potential impact on wider-ranging rights, the overall health of women, privacy, and even business and investment. Join us and a panel of experts as they discuss the unpredicted consequences of this momentous decision.
This webinar will highlight four areas of such consequences and the implications for:
Individual Rights | Health | Privacy | Benefits, Business, and Investment
Panelists will address the key issues in each of these four areas as well as provide resources and ways you can take action.
Times are PDT
10:00-10:05 a.m. Welcome
Mitzi Krockover, MD, CEO Woman Centered, Host, Beyond the Paper Gown
10:05-10:25 a.m. Panel 1: Policy & Legislation
- Heather Carter, EdD, Executive Vice President, Greater Phoenix Leadership, former Arizona State Senator and State Representative
- Kim Christensen Clark, Legal Director, Legal Voice
10:25-10:45 a.m. Panel 2: Health Implications
- Linda Goler Blount, President & CEO, Black Women's Health Imperative
- Kellie Lease Stecher, MD, OBGYN, Advocate, Founder, Patient Care Heroes
- Sophia Yen, MD, CEO/Co-Founder, PandiaHealth.com
10:45-11:05 a.m. Panel 3: Privacy
- Lara Compton, Member, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Blair Hirst, Founder & CEO of Digital Health Review
- Stephanie Humphrey, Technology & Lifestyle Expert, Author
11:05-11:25 a.m. Panel 4: Economics, Business and Investment
- Joelle Abramowitz, PhD, Economist, University of Michigan
- Cindy Adam, FNP, Co-Founder & CEO, Choix
- Delphine O'Rourke, Goodwin LLP Partner, Women’s Health & Wellness/Healthcare Adjunct Professor, Columbia Law School
11:25-11:30 a.m. Wrap up and Call to Action
Aftershocks: Unexpected Consequences of the Roe v Wade Decision Implications for rights, health, privacy and business$0.00